CLASS Program Director
Jaimel Health Care Services LLC Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Performs duties of Program Supervisor
A. Supervises and trains the CLASS Administrative Assistant
B. Ensures Administrative Assistant is meeting responsibilities and duties as detailed in the AA job description
C. Ensures client and employee safety, health and welfare
D. Performs clerical functions including data entry, filing, etc.
E. Answers telephone as necessary
F. Creates and coordinates CLASS related documentation, and forwards required documentation to DADS, for “assigned participants” which are participants with last names beginning with H through Z (may change as census changes to maintain approximately ½ of the total # of participants), including but not limited to:
1) Ensures that a physician signed RX is obtained for new admissions, re-assessments and therapies in a timely manner for assigned participants
2) Schedules and arranges docs for Nursing assessments and re-assessments (MR/RC, RC & ICAP) as well as organizing home folder for assigned participants
3) Preparation and maintenance of client charts for assigned participants
4) Typing RN Notes for assigned participants
5) Coordinates and processes all documentation for Adaptive Aids and Minor Home Modifications for assigned participants
G. Interacts and represents the Agency with CLASS individuals and CMA’s
H. Maintains positive relationships and open communication with clients, clients’ families, case managers, CMA’s, contracted vendors, Agency staff and other concerned parties
I. Performs provider orientations at client’s home, by telephone, or in person.
J. Coordinates and facilitates monthly provider in-services / self studies
K. Attends workshops and training sessions as required
L. Audits personnel records and program logs on a regular basis
M. Maintains Complaint Log and investigates/resolves complaints
N. Responsible for semi-monthly billing
O. Runs Criminal Background Checks
P. Maintains communication with the Office Manager, Payroll and Billing Departments, and Program Director/Administrator
Q. Performs annual evaluations for CLASS Administrative Assistant(s)
R. Verifies delivery of services to clients on a regular and PRN basis
S. Directly supervises the providers providing personal assistant services to program participants
T. Ensures coordination of client services as needed with CMA’s, Contractors, Agency Nursing Personnel, etc.
U. Creates and maintains personnel files for attendants of assigned participants
V. Monitors HR expiration dates (DL/ID, CPR, TB, Immigration, evaluation dates)
W. Ensures the completion of attendant performance evaluations annually (on the anniversary date)
X. Conducts quarterly audits of client charts for participants A through G to ensure compliance
Y. Ensures performance of quarterly audits of all personnel records to ensure compliance
2. Conducts initial timesheet calculations and forwards to Admin Asst for review
3. Ensures creation of bi-monthly billing summaries.
4. Attends client/service related meetings and ensures completion of all related documentation for – home and supervisory visits, IDT’s, etc. for assigned participants
5. Ensures that the CLASS Program is in compliance with the Policies and Procedures of the Agency and all regulatory guidelines
6. Recruits applicants, assigns personnel for open positions and maintains Monthly Employee Roster
7. Reports New Hires to the OAG
8. Assists other departments as requested, including but not limited to home visits, and assists with surveys/monitorings/reviews as needed
9. Other duties as assigned such as EVV using Vesta Software.
Jaimel Health Care Services LLC
We are a small to medium business that has been operating from the same location since 1997. We are a family type environment with a low turnover. We have other programs we work with as well. You will love to work here.
9950 Westpark DrHouston, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Jaimel Health Care Services LLC