Office Representative - State Farm
- $35,000 to $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
To work as an employee of the J Crawley Insurance Agency, State Farm Independent Contractor Agency, and to assist the agent in selling and marketing State Farm products and services and provide quality service to State Farm customers.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service
- Experience with popular computer software
- Have or build knowledge of personal lines
- Ability to learn and apply product, industry, and market knowledge to make professional recommendations to prospects and policyholders and to satisfy insurance licensing requirements
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to create professional business relationships with prospects and policyholders
- Strong listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction
- Self-confidence/perseverance/strong work ethic; remain positive and maintain progress towards a goal, despite obstacles and adversity
- Goal oriented; highly motivated and resource to achieve results
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability, and ethical behavior
- Proven problem-solving ability; apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative
- Ability to multi-task; organizing and acting on several activities concurrently
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the agency’s marketing/sales plan and direct mail campaigns at the direction of the agent
- Work from the agent’s office to contact prospects and current policyholders to generate interest in sales appointments
- Conduct needs-based sales interviews in the agent’s office, supported by technology, including insurance and financial reviews
- Meet marketing goals set by agent
- Provide prompt, accurate, friendly, cost-effective service and use it as a basis for establishing a marketing opportunity
- As directed by agent, work with the agent’s computer system to update information in customer databases used by the agent
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the agent
46 Pearl StNorth Plainfield, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Office Representative - State Farm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.