Auto Mechanics, Technicians, Up to $100K, Experience Required
Jaguar Land Rover South Orlando Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
9600 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837
Automotive Service Technicians / Mechanics
Experience Required - 2 Years Required
Top Techs can Earn $100K!
Jaguar Land Rover South Orlando is opening its new state of the art facility in September 2021 and will become one of the fastest-growing dealerships in Central Florida. To meet the challenge, we need highly motivated and driven individuals to join our team. At Jaguar Land Rover South Orlando, our team enjoys a fantastic culture, a vibrant environment and consistent training programs for accelerated growth to foster your success. Here, we believe in promoting from within so there are always opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking to hire talented and experienced Service Technicians/Mechanics to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to skill and certifications. We believe that culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay is based on knowledge, experience, factory, state and A.S.E. certification. We pay more for factory certifications. Top Techs can earn $100K!
- Ongoing Training
- Medical and Dental Health Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 12 months
- 401(k) Plan
- Closed on Sundays!
- Busy shop with lots of work available
- Multiple bays available
- State-of-the-art, air-conditioned facility with all new equipment
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s)
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive repair experience required
- 2 Years Required
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- Jaguar / Land Rover experience preferred
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Jaguar Land Rover South Orlando
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jaguar Land Rover South Orlando