LifeMade - Production Lead 2nd shift $20 - $23
Jadex Inc. Belcamp, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
· Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
· Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
· Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
· Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
· Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
· Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
· Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
· Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
· Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
· Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
· Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern. Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
· Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment. Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.
· Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
· Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor. To maintain good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other department employees.
· Encouraged to bring any ideas to light for possible usage in factory functions.
· Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
· Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
· Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
· Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
· High School or GED equivalent.
· 1 yr+ Supervisory experience
· 3 yr+ experience in manufacturing environment