We are looking for an Application developer who has extensive C# /.NET experience specifically in the area of web development.
The duties of the Applications Programmer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in the design, development, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of Fee Calculator, BuildLA, ePlanLA, Universal Cashiering System (UCS) and production maintenance of all .NET applications, manage and maintain these applications following deployment up through cutover to LADBS staff
- Provide updates on project status and any problems encountered Develop the systems in accordance with accepted LADBS and industry standards
- Fully document all program code
- Ensure the applications are in compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 to be accessible to people with disabilities
- Follow the instructions of LADBS staff
- Coordinate and effectively interact with the application developers on the project team and all LADBS staff
- Ensure the timely submission of all programming and development assignments
- Ensure information security standards are implemented and enforced to maintain the integrity of the cashiering systems’ infrastructure and data.
- Assist as needed in the planning, design, development and implementation of redundancy and disaster recovery measures
- Provide quality assurance through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop user training materials and project documentation
- Develop and deliver presentations and reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Address user questions by email, phone, and messaging
The qualified candidate must possess 5+ years with the following skills and experience:
- C# / .NET and at least 2 years specifically with MVC and/or REST-Web API
- Responsive design
- Extensive hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQuery
- Proficient understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- MS Team Foundation Server, Version Control
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Mobile application development for iOS and Android
- Database – Oracle 11g, Oracle 19c, Oracle Stored Procedures and PL/SQL, MS SQL
- Prototyping and development tools.
- Efficient and effective management of resources.
- Information security standards
- Software development best practices
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Hands-on experience with Mongo DB, GitHub, Bootstrap, TeamViewer, a plus
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in an effective and timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management and staff.
- The entire Software Development Life Cycle: planning, tracking, design, development, successful implementation, testing, documentation and installation of point-of-sale or financial management systems.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Capable of adapting to changing situations and priorities.
Jada SystemsJada Systems Inc was established in July 2000 in Pasadena, California to meet the increasing and challenging market demands for IT services. In the 18 years since our inception, we have streamlined an effective IT support services and solutions for a variety of clients. Our history demonstrates excellent service and proven solutions in a timely manner with the specific results that our clients strive for. Take a look at our company timeline and awards received by the team.
Los Angeles, CA