Insurance Sales Account Manager- State Farm Agent Team Member
- $40,000 to $90,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
We are seeking an Insurance Sales Agent- State Farm Agent Team Member to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. Ideal candidates will have a track record of meeting or exceeding previous sales quotas and experience in insurance sales.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Property & Casualty License preferred (must be able to obtain)
- Life, Accident & Health License preferred (must be able to obtain)
- Previous experience in insurance, sales, marketing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Jacquelyn Jacobson State Farm Insurance Agency
354 Veterans Memorial HwyCommack, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Account Manager- State Farm Agent Team Member jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.