Sales Representative (Entry Level + Retail Experience!)
Do you have experience working in the retail industry!? Great! We want you! We are interested in anyone with hands-on experience working with people.
Jacobs Marketing Solutions is looking for a results-driven Entry Level Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate sales and marketing solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Entry Level Sales Representative Duties:
- Selling products and services to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Initial Entry Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Reach out to customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales and marketing targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales and marketing effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports within SalesForce
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements for the Entry Level Sales Representative Role:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent