Entry Level Junior Account Manager | Full Time
Jacobs Marketing Solutions is on the up and up and looking for highly energetic and FUN people to join the team! We're currently hiring for an Entry Level Junior Account Manager that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today as we are looking to fill these positions ASAP.
Our sales and marketing strategies have helped our clients exceed expectations with quality and integrity. The pathway to growth and opportunity within our company is highlighted by the exceptional individuals that make up our firm.
We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palate repair for children in 3 world countries.
Basic Qualifications of the Entry Level Junior Account Manager Role
· Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
· Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
· Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
· Interest in developing customer partnerships.
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
· Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
· Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
· Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Some of the Benefits
· Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within!
· Competitive compensation plan
· Hands on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
· Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
· Technology necessary for the role
We are looking to promote the most ambitious people into a management position with opportunity to grow into a consulting role. At the entry level, we want competitive account executives who are driven to succeed with our world-class marketing techniques. As soon as possible, the best are groomed for a management role; they learn all the advanced concepts necessary to lead a team of motivated individuals.