Lead HVAC Service Technician
Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
From frosty winter nights to arid summer days, Portland area residents need an HVAC company that can provide unwavering comfort. That is why we are here. After nearly 70 years in the industry, we didn't get here by accident. We got here by providing the highest quality service. Homeowners and businesses across the Portland and Vancouver area know they can rely on Jacobs for all their heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We are committed to being the best and we make sure every member of our team has the tools and training they need to be just that.
We are in a growth pattern looking to add a high-quality HVAC Service Technician to our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and bring with them a passion to serve our valued customers.
Reasons to work with Jacobs Heating and Air Conditioning:
- Year-round work
- Medical and dental insurance with 85% of the premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 401K after 1 year with 50% of your contributions matched up to the first 6% of your salary
- 1 week PTO in the first year
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Monthly Incentive Bonus based Technician performance
- Company vehicle for work
- Company provided smartphone and tablet
Position Summary: To provide a high-quality experience to our valued customers while performing maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
Pay: Depending on Experience, top-wages and great benefits!
- High school diploma or it's equivalent
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- Pass background check & drug screen
- 3 + years experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- EPA Universal Certification
- Demonstrate a willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
- Demonstrate a willingness to invest time in-service training seminars and classes
- Understand and communicate the benefits of preventative maintenance
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills
- The ability to communicate clearly, ideas and explanations of problems to customers and coworkers
- Certificate of completion from an HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified preferred, or willing to obtain
- Possess tools needed
If you are looking for a company where the quality of your work matters, where you are treated as family, and where you can build a lifetime career, we'd like to hear from you!
Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.