JACO Machine Works, located in Scotts Valley, is an AS9100D registered precision manufacturer for aerospace, medical and high technology companies.
- Inspect machined parts utilizing standard measuring tools such as, micrometers, calipers, optical comparator and gauges at Receiving, In-process, Final inspection points.
- Prepare first article and lot inspection reports as need.
- Create nonconformance reports and assure non-conforming product is properly dispositioned.
- Manage in-house and vendor tool calibrations.
- Proficient at reading mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Proficient math skills for preforming simple trigonometry and GD&T calculations.
- Computer proficient with MS Office and email.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Have an understanding of an ISO 9001 or AS9100 Quality Management System.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver who can work with manufacturing to solve various issues.
- Previous work experience in quality control or CMM operations a plus.
Full time employment is offered, with overtime available. Benefits include vacation, holidays, medical, dental/vision and 401k. Reliability and dependability are a must with the ability to work efficiently. Compensation is commensurate with experience.