Jacksonville Health & Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving the surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services.
We are in search of a full time Dietary Aide within the organization:
- Assist in the preparation, service and delivery of meals and snacks.
- Know and use portion control procedures when preparing and serving meals.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties including work areas, tables, appliances, and floors.
- Assist in dish and utensil washing and cleaning including gathering soiled items from carts, trays and dining areas and placing clean items in proper storage areas.
- Check all trays for completeness and accuracy or menu and diet preferences before distribution to residents.
- Ensure proper storage of raw and leftover foods.
- Assist and direct the daily or scheduled cleaning duties.
- Perform all daily tasks in accordance with established Universal Precautions sanitary, safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Position includes some weekends.
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the position
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
"Our Family Caring For Yours"
Jacksonville Health & Rehabilitation , LLC