VP, Outside Sales Representative
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Our client offers innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech. They are looking for passionate, impact players to help take the company to the next level.
They offer a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped them become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
Our client is seeking a VP/outside sales professional who is passionate about developing and maintaining relationships within the financial services industry in your territory to sell. You excel at building relationships and educating individuals on our product as well as having experience selling and implementing an enterprise-level product. You are personable and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work autonomously and move the sales process vigorously.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills and background in sales and/or finance to grow the outside sales division
- Create and execute a targeted sales strategy to drive the whole process
- Day to day activities require this person to be able to research business leads given by the Sales Executive to create a portfolio of strategic partners
- Outside Sales Representatives will perform daily outreach to prospect clients to educate them on the benefits and overall products/services
- Build and maintain relationships with high-level professionals
- Become a leading expert in the products and services we offer
- This position will have high visibility within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years of outside sales experience in dynamic and fast-paced roles
- Strong relationship-building skills needed to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally
- Strong online networking skills
- Thrive on energy, passion, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and time management is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through the Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Jackson Square CompanyWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.