ABOUT THE ROLE
Jackson Spalding is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with SEO expertise to join our Atlanta team. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience, is self-sufficient, communicative, collaborative, and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT JACKSON SPALDING
Jackson Spalding is one of the largest independent, integrated communications and marketing agencies in the Southeast. The company has three offices (Atlanta, Dallas, TX and Athens, GA), close to 150 team members and a client roster that includes The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, Mattress Firm, Orkin, Interstate Batteries, and many others. We seek and hire friendly go-getters who possess the five Cs: character, class, confidence, chemistry and competency. We also look for people who are self-starters with a passion for PR, Advertising and Marketing who are committed to continuous learning to grow their professional experience.
- 5-7 Years of Digital Marketing experience, with a strong focus on SEO and analytics, and a working knowledge of online reputation management (ORM)
- BA/BS in marketing, business, computer science or related field
- At least five years’ hands-on SEO experience, and an expert in related tools such as: SEMRush, MOZ, Conductor, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Google developer/webmaster tools, Google Analytics/Search console, Adobe Analytics
- Strong digital background, including data analysis and reporting
- Conversant of ORM programs, including strategy, execution, and analysis
- Able to communicate findings in a concise manner, make recommendations for optimizations and improvements based on findings
- Corporate/client-side experience
- Masters degree
- Lead client and agency SEO and ORM programs, including best practice definition and implementation
- Create SEO and ORM strategies and recommendations for new and existing clients, as well as enhance and maintain agency SEO and ORM strategies
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for client-side site architecture, technical, and content improvements
- Execute keyword research, title tag/meta description development, SERP/ranking analyses and optimizations, create and optimize content, conduct competitive intelligence analyses
- Work with agency and client designers, developers and content managers to implement SEO strategy
- Design and distribute reporting, generate insights, make recommendations and monitor SEO health
- Serve as a key member of client-facing pitch team
- Create and maintain SEO and ORM process documents, timelines, and communications
- Work with internal SEM lead, social teams, and account teams as appropriate
- Socialize SEO and ORM best practices and trends within the agency
Jackson Spalding is an equal opportunity employer.