Customer Service Receptionist
- Expired: November 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jackson Services (www.jackson-services.com) is seeking a Customer Service Receptionist in the Columbus, Nebraska area, to deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors, customers, potential customers, and co-workers.
As a Customer Service Receptionist, you will answer incoming phone calls, emails, and other inquiries, while providing excellent customer service and directing communication to any additional personnel that may need to help provide resolution to any product or service issues. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- An hourly wage of $15/hr + depending upon qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance, disability & life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with match: 100% up to 6%
- Extensive training program
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Customer Service Receptionist is an integral part of our business operations, maintaining the excellent customer service, quality and professionalism that keeps us as a leader in our industry.
Jackson Services is a Nebraska-based and family-owned industrial launderer that has provided Eastern Nebraska with superior quality uniform, linens, and mat services since 1924. Jackson Services is a premier supplier of uniform rental programs for any industry, as well as linen and mat programs for the hospitality and restaurant industry. Currently headed by the 3rd and 4th generation of family ownership, Jackson Services is proud of their long history of guaranteed quality and service. We are steeped in tradition, yet we are on the leading edge of our industry. We offer a supportive environment that is progressive and aggressively growing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide customer service support on the telephone, via email, and over the counter. Determine service personnel to involve and follow up to ensure completion. Help develop a resolution to problems.
- Assist with writing orders, action forms and wearer changes per requests from customers and CSR's.
- Problem solving for minor customer complaints. Help determine when complaints should be forwarded to the Customer Service Specialist.
- Size new wearers for uniforms and maintain sizing sample stock.
- Input account audits into Route Manager.
- Assist with direct sales of products and the generation of invoicing.
- Maintain and update the team schedule and phone lists.
- Create forms for production, sales and service and distribute copies for other departments.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Personable demeanor
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- High-school diploma
- Pass a Drug Screen
Jackson Services Inc.
Get fresh Customer Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.