Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is the one of the nation's leading pharmacy-specific staffing and placement companies. We are currently hiring for full-time, contract Pharmacy Technicians for a hospital client in Seattle. Our ideal fit will be comfortable and experienced in an inpatient pharmacy setting. We will be reaching out to qualified candidates immediately for consideration.
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- Competitive pay with potential for growth
- Benefits starting your 1st day!
- Join a network of leading pharmacy professionals!
- Mileage offered to travelers (over 1 hour from the facility)
- Full-time hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available for rotating shifts & weekends
- At least 1+ year(s) of Pharmacy Technician experience in an inpatient hospital setting
- 1+ year(s) of Pharmacy Technician experience in an inpatient hospital setting
- Must be responsible and reliable
- 2 Professional References
- PTCB Certification, required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- WA Pharmacy Technician license required