Call Center Representative
Jackson Hewitt - 3451 South Hill, VA
- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Answer or make calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to client inquiries, explain possible solutions, and ensure that clients feel supported and valued.
- Present a professional, courteous, and confident demeanor via verbal and/or written communications.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating customer issues.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Diligently and accurately document customer records and cases.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirm or clarify information and diffuse angry clients, as needed.
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Use multiple tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to effectively research and provide accurate information with the goal of recommending the customer’s next best action to take towards service completion.
- 1 - 3 years previous call center experience
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent related business experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy, ability to learn new technologies
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- Ability to learn in-depth knowledge of JH’s products and/or services
By submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge that most Jackson Hewitt locations are operated by independent franchisees and not Jackson Hewitt or its affiliates. I further acknowledge that franchisees are independent employers and separate companies and employers from Jackson Hewitt Inc., and set their own employment policies and practices. Franchisees are the exclusive employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters and decisions in their locations. Specifically, with regard to employees of franchisees, such franchisees, and not Jackson Hewitt, will have exclusive control over all employment-related decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, firing, wages, conditions of employment, discipline, staffing, or any other day-to-day employment issue. Jackson Hewitt Inc. will have no obligation or right to control any franchise employment issue relating to employees of a Jackson Hewitt franchisee. By applying for a job at a franchise-operated location, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that Jackson Hewitt will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the relevant franchisee for information about its privacy practices. Any communications opt-out that I submit in any franchisee’s job application process is specific to that franchisee and will not be communicated to any other entity.
Jackson Hewitt - 3451
AddressSouth Hill, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Jackson Hewitt - 3451