Entry Level Tax Preparer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Full-time or Part-time
- Looking to learn a new career and break into the tax industry?
- Someone who has gaps in their work history or is looking to boost their skills and resume?
- Someone who has been out of the workforce over the last year while at home with family?
- New to the workforce or with limited experience/education, but a willingness to learn?
- Retired and want to continue to make an impact?
- Someone without a college diploma? No problem!
- A Veteran or military personnel transitioning from the service?
- Part of a military family that moves often with deployments?
- A recent college graduate or current college student?
- A stay-at-home parent who needs a flexible work schedule?
- A gig worker or looking to add a second income?
- Bilingual? Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients.
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns.
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services.
- Provide clients with IRS audit support.
- Complete all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Collection and processing of clients’ payments while ensuring timely deposits.
- Marketing and business generation efforts.
- Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Answer client calls via our national call center routing system.
- Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Resolve client complaints or refer situations to the supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution.
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration.
- Passion for providing extraordinary customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of computer functions and math.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Experience in accounting, finance, retail, bookkeeping, or tax preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field a plus!
- PTIN Certification: Yes
By submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge that most Jackson Hewitt locations are operated by independent franchisees and not Jackson Hewitt or its affiliates. I further acknowledge that franchisees are independent employers and separate companies and employers from Jackson Hewitt Inc., and set their own employment policies and practices. Franchisees are the exclusive employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters and decisions in their locations. Specifically, with regard to employees of franchisees, such franchisees, and not Jackson Hewitt, will have exclusive control over all employment-related decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, firing, wages, conditions of employment, discipline, staffing, or any other day-to-day employment issue. Jackson Hewitt Inc. will have no obligation or right to control any franchise employment issue relating to employees of a Jackson Hewitt franchisee. By applying for a job at a franchise-operated location, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that Jackson Hewitt will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the relevant franchisee for information about its privacy practices. Any communications opt-out that I submit in any franchisee’s job application process is specific to that franchisee and will not be communicated to any other entity.
Jackson Hewitt - 3278
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Entry Level TAX Preparer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.