- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Recruits, interviews, and trains employees
- Establishes and maintains the desired culture by
- Ensuring all employees demonstrate specific behaviors to create a positive experience
- Maintaining a professional office appearance
- Manages client flow
- Observes staff behaviors and performance to identifying any potential issues that may have a negative impact on the customers experience
- Creates weekly schedules to ensure proper staffing of all locations.
- Manages and monitors all locations for performance, including but not limited to tax returns, discounts, HOLDS, void rates, error and reject rate
- Resolves customer complaints
- Serves as Tax School Instructor
- Monitors available Bank products
- Daily accounting for all locations
- Ensures implementation of all marketing, products, and promotions
- Motivates and guides office staff to achieve goals
- Complete mandatory training
- Performs other duties as requires
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Management experience preferred
- Computer and technology experience
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced working environment
By submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge that most Jackson Hewitt locations are operated by independent franchisees and not Jackson Hewitt or its affiliates. I further acknowledge that franchisees are independent employers and separate companies and employers from Jackson Hewitt Inc., and set their own employment policies and practices. Franchisees are the exclusive employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters and decisions in their locations. Specifically, with regard to employees of franchisees, such franchisees, and not Jackson Hewitt, will have exclusive control over all employment-related decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, firing, wages, conditions of employment, discipline, staffing, or any other day-to-day employment issue. Jackson Hewitt Inc. will have no obligation or right to control any franchise employment issue relating to employees of a Jackson Hewitt franchisee. By applying for a job at a franchise-operated location, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that Jackson Hewitt will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the relevant franchisee for information about its privacy practices. Any communications opt-out that I submit in any franchisee’s job application process is specific to that franchisee and will not be communicated to any other entity.
Jackson Hewitt 2215
Get fresh Area Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.