Jackson Physician Search is seeking a driven, charismatic inside sales professional to join our Client Development team in Dallas. This is an exciting opportunity for a true team player to be on the front lines of our business, prospecting to generate leads for the outside sales team and directly contributing to our continued rapid growth.
The Client Development Consultant role is an interactive inside sales opportunity based in the Jackson Physician Search office in Dallas, TX. We're looking for a high energy, goal driven, charismatic and competitive individual to represent Jackson Physician Search's business development efforts. In return, we offer industry-leading benefits and compensation plans, recognition programs including international reward trips, growth opportunity, and a close knit team environment.
The primary responsibility of the Client Development Consultant is to prospect for business with a heavy emphasis on phone contact. The CDC will research business development leads using various resources such as company databases, websites and publications. The individual in this role will be responsible for contacting potential clients directly to schedule and confirm appointments with our outside sales team.
- Contact and promptly follow up with potential clients using research and available resources (60+ calls daily)
- Schedule sales presentations for assigned members of the outside sales team with client recruiting decision makers
- Reschedule client meetings as necessary on behalf of the outside sales team
- Update and maintain the internal client and provider database
- Achieve monthly meeting production goals according to position metrics
- Maintain positive working relationships with prospects, clients and colleagues
Why You'll Love it Here
Named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Healthcare annually since 2016, Jackson Physician Search fosters a close-knit but competitive environment that encourages both individual & team success. JPS is a proud member of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies, recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Business Chronicle.
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- President's Club Trips to exotic locations like Barcelona, St. Kitts, Positano, and Hawaii
- Health & Wellness: Competitive benefits and PTO, Wellness Program and more
- Kickoff & Mid-Year Events
- Volunteer Opportunities & Charitable Match Program
- Awards & Recognition Opportunities
- Growth - Keep Getting Better
- Others First - Others Before Self
- Wisdom - Do the Wise Thing
- Minimum of 3 years' inside sales or related experience with proven success
- Prior B2B and/or high-volume phone sales experience strongly preferred
- Healthcare and/or staffing industry experience a plus
- Sales acumen, knowledge of basic closing techniques, customer-centered approach
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Self-disciplined, able to work independently
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills required; CRM knowledge (Salesforce) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Sound like you? We want you on our team!
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.