Jackson Group Peterbilt Idaho Falls, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Jackson Group Peterbilt is a well-established Peterbilt dealership with 26 locations in 7 different states.
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team. We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K, training, insurance, PTO and opportunity for advancements, uniforms are provided. Pay will be dependent upon experience. This is a full-time position with the hours are 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday.
• Diagnose and repair in a timely manner
• Perform general repairs including but not limited to clutches, fan hubs, differentials, fifth wheels, brakes, batteries, AC, oil changes, bolt on components, and replace transmissions
• Tag all warranty parts and returns, take photos
• Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
• Follow safety procedures
• Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 3 years’ experience as a general technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
• Basic computer skills
• Regular, predictable and full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions
Jackson Group PeterbiltWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, lots of room for growth, awesome long-term career option.
4460 W ANDCO DR IDAHO FALLSIdaho Falls, ID