RN (Registered Nurse)
Jackson County Medical Care Facility – Jackson, MI
Jackson County Medical Care Facility is a 194-bed, Eden Alternative certified home where residents, family members, and Care Partners are actively involved I their care decisions and lifestyle choices, creating a supportive home environment.
As an RN, you would provide direct nursing care to the Elders in the Facility, You would also be expected to supervise the Certified Nurse Assistants to assure that the care is in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our Facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Full-time and Part-time position available for RN's looking to work with Long-term residents.
- Full-time RN position available 2nd & 3rd Shift for Newly Renovated and Opened Rehab Neighborhood. Testing is required for this position.
- Must pass a written and physical ability test. Testing will include, but is not limited to assessment ability, and transfer ability. This position will also require more hands-on resident care with the CNA then in other neighborhoods.
- Must have strong teamwork abilities.
- Must be willing to undergo additional training once the position is awarded.
- Placement in this position will not begin until the renovated area is opened and cleared for occupancy by the State of Michigan.
- Placement in this position will not remove the potential to be floated to other neighborhoods.
- Staffing pattern will be 1 RN, 1 LPN and 1 CNA on 1st and 2nd shift. 1 RN and 1 CNA on 3rd shift.
- Weekend Only positions also available.
- New graduates and new nurses are welcome to apply.
- Possess and maintain RN (Registered Nurse) licensure in the State of Michigan
- Please include all surnames and RN License # when applying
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $3,000 after 1 year of service for approved courses
- Definded Benefit Pension Plan after 8 years of service
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Required license or certification:
- Current and valid RN License