Boom Truck Crane Operator / Rigger
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $45 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Operate cranes as directed by superintendents. Load and unload equipment and customer cargo tie-down and secure loads. Be part of the day to day rigging crews operating forklifts and rigging machinery.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
*must have a class A CDL or willing to acquire one*
· NCCCO Crane operator license
· Clean driving record required.
· High school diploma or GED required
· Rigging, and or Forklift experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with the team leader and team members.
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Willing to complete CPR training.
· Willing to complete a forklift certification course
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
· Must be willing to work a varied schedule.
· Must be willing to work weekends as needed.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
· Must be able to listen and speak clearly on the phone
· Must be able to pass random drug tests with no prior notice.
· Must be willing to wear company-provided uniform on a daily basis.
Jacked Co. is a Merit-Based Shop that provides flexibility for our qualified crews to meet project requirements. To accommodate the needs of almost any project, Jacked Co. maintains strong and long-standing relationships with a variety of material, equipment, and tool suppliers.
JackedcoWhy Work Here?
Jacked Co is more than a company; we effectively function as an ever-growing family of drivers, riggers, operators, and customers.
Jacked Co is a full-service crane rental, rigging, and hauling company providing a broad range of solutions to customers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Jacked Co operates a modern and well-maintained fleet of cranes, trucks, forklifts, and rigging. Jacked Co has established a diverse and loyal customer base through our commitment to safety, dedication to customer service, and capability to provide comprehensive solutions. Jacked Co. is a Merit-Based Shop that provides flexibility for our qualified crews to meet project requirements. To accommodate the needs of almost any project, Jacked Co. maintains strong and long-standing relationships with a variety of material, equipment, and tool suppliers.
11475 SW Tonquin RdWilsonville, OR
ConstructionView all jobs at Jackedco