Jack The Roofer Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been providing exceptional service for over 23 years. With over 15,000 satisfied customers, we are repair specialists as well as complete replacement professionals. Our number one business commitment is to excel in customer satisfaction and to provide maximum value, material and service. We specialize in a variety of areas including roof insurance claims, real estate transactions, replacement, repair, maintenance, roof certifications and more.
In order to hire and retain people who share our values of integrity, trust, dependability, fairness, teamwork, and consistency, we offer highly competitive wages, great benefits, a positive work culture, and incentives.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Paid Training
- Direct Deposit
- Discounts with GSM Vendors
- Referral Bonuses for Recruitment
- Career Advancement
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A ROOFING CREW
- 1+ year of experience in the trade
- Physical capability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform typical roofing and construction tasks outside in a variety of weather conditions
- A drivers license, especially a CDL, and a clean driving record are a bonus! Are you goal-oriented with a desire to learn and advance in your trade as a roofer?
- Dependable and professional.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Respectful of others' property.