- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a world leader in engineering intelligent solutions is growing its Project Management team. Its focus on technology, quality, and new ideas extends beyond our products, as it looks to add diverse, dynamic, and dedicated people to the company.
The Project Manager will oversee the scope, schedule, and budget of high-volume automation projects that help the company deliver premier custom automation solutions. From robotic pick/place and palletization to medical device production, the work you do will ensure the well-being of its clients and customers around the world.
You've found the perfect job if high-volume assembly and automation is an industry you thrive in.
With oversight of project execution, you'll work with a diverse team of engineers (design, manufacturing, software, and more) to coordinate and maximize team utilization. Its projects are often custom, so being able to incorporate historical data from disparate sources is mission-critical.
Our client's customers expect quality. As the primary customer contact, your skills in communication, negotiation, and problem resolution will turn frowns upside down and make red into the black. Navigating contract compliance, change orders, and delivery, the work you do will bring new opportunities for growth on a global scale.
Lastly, you will be integral to the continuous improvement of its processes and execution. Your ability to apply project learnings to our organizational system will help us improve overall project execution, and proposal accuracy of future projects, and enhance productivity on subsequent projects of a similar nature.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Project management experience with high volume automated assembly equipment, robotics, machine tools, and other electro-mechanical componentry -- OR -- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years' experience in sales, engineering, or field engineer
- Comprehensive experience in Microsoft Project software
- Significant team leadership experience ideally in a project setting
- 2+ years' experience in a project leadership role (i.e. Project Manager, Lead System Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Field Engineer, etc.)
- Familiarity with electromechanical systems and related control software
- Professional Project Management certification a plus
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Drug Free
- A Global team recognized for their passion for inventing
- First-of-a-kind product culture and project exposure
- Training and development from industry-leading experts
- Cutting edge benefit programs that include: 401(k) & matching; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Disability & Life Insurance; PTO, Paid Holidays, & Parental Leave for both Parents; Tuition & Relocation Reimbursement
Jack Mena Recruit Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jack Mena Recruit Inc.