Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers For Our Car Haul Fleet
Earn up to $1.22 per Mile - Union Benefits!
No car haul experience needed!
As the largest union auto and truck transportation carrier, we deliver vehicles nationwide to dealerships from plants, rail ramps, ports and auctions. Our drivers meet the highest performance metrics for on-time delivery, reliability, and overall damage-free deliveries. We offer drivers who join our team competitive wages and union benefits!
We Offer the Highest Wages in the Industry and Union Benefits:
- Drivers make between $1.00 to $1.22 per mile
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Union Pension
No Car Haul experience needed If you have 2 years of verifiable Class-A interstate driving experience. You must possess a Class-A CDL with endorsements for operating a tractor/trailer with air brakes.
The secrets to our success are easy to explain but certainly not easy to duplicate. We continue to set the standard and raise the bar for on-time damage-free delivery of vehicles, not because we've said so, our customers have by giving us numerous quality and service awards year after year.
- Ford World Excellence Award 2013
- General Motors Supplier of the Year Award 2013
- General Motors Supplier of the Year Award 2011 (only carrier ever to win this award)
- Toyota’s President’s Award 2010 (only carrier to win twice in five years)
- Toyota’s Quality Award 2010
- Honda’s Outstanding Performance Premier Partner Award 2008
- General Motors Supplier Recognition Award 2007 Outstanding Carrier Award
- Must be at least 23 years old
- A minimum of two (2) years verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience
- Must possess the required CDL endorsements for operating a tractor/trailer with air breaks
- Must list all licenses held in the last five years on the employment application
- Applicant must complete applications listing addresses, phone numbers for a previous three- year work history without date gaps including unemployed or self-employed references. If the driver was driving before the last three years, indicate the driving history for the last 10 years
- Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen in compliance with Federal Regulations. Driver must comply with the federally mandated random drug and alcohol testing regulations. Must read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public
To join the Elite Team at Jack Cooper Transport - Apply Today!