Our client, one of the largest single-lot homebuilders in the country, is seeking an Online Sales Consultant to join their team!
The Internet/Online Sales Consultant will be accountable for capturing and routing a robust new home sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads. This is a temporary role with a strong potential for hire for the right candidate. The initial contract will run for 2-3 months, full-time hours – a great opportunity for you to find out if this company is your career match! The ideal candidate will have a valid California Real Estate License & the ability to provide an extraordinary experience for all internet generated customer traffic. Help these prospects become new home owners!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead generation - Effectively capture and convert internet customer traffic into viable sales prospects by creating desire for internet customers to speak with designated real estate agents
- Create a positive experience for our internet customers through the use of email and online live chat
- Guide internet customers through a consultative sales process via email, live chat, and phone
- Provide immediate or same day email or telephone response to all internet customer requests with a targeted goal of a one-hour turnaround for all initial correspondence
- Educate internet customers on current/future new home building product offerings
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired home building location(s), timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed
- Follow up with internet customers per the follow up program outlined
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid California Real Estate Salesperson's License
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in the homebuilding industry
- High school diploma or GED required
- SalesForce experience highly preferred
- Must have extensive internet exposure and/or internet consumer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills required, including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to self-manage activities with minimal supervision
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.