Are you a Licensed Real Estate Agent looking to re-enter or jump start your real estate career? Join JWilliams Staffing to Sell New Homes with several of Northern California’s premier homebuilders!
We are currently seeking licensed real estate agents to fill temporary and part-time job assignments with our builder clients. Why work with JWS? When you join our team, you are provided personalized mentoring and recruiter representation to get in front of and sell new homes for some of the best builders in the real estate industry. Our temporary assignments are a great way to gain both experience and exposure in the real estate industry and have the opportunity to work with several new home builders. With JWS providing you the tools and knowledge you need, you are one step closer to finding your passion and career success in new home sales!
Northern California builders are looking for you…apply today for consideration!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF A TEMPORARY NEW HOME SALES ASSISTANT
- Opening and closing the model homes
- Greeting and qualifying buyers and assisting them in their decision making process
- Demonstrating model homes including features and benefits
- Providing product and pricing information
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the sales team and prospective buyers
REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW HOME SALES ASSISTANT
- Current unrestricted CA Real Estate License absolutely required – brokers welcome!
- Must be available to work weekends (however, assignments will not be limited to weekends)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and a “can–do” attitude
- Professional attitude, dress and demeanor
WITH JWS, YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Opportunity & Exposure in the Real Estate Industry
- Flexible Scheduling
- Recruiter Representation
- Free Online Training
- Mentoring & Ongoing Guidance
**THESE ARE PART-TIME TEMPORARY & TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITIONS**
We would love the opportunity to help you succeed in your new career!
Submit your TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.