Our client, a respected & growing flooring manufacturer, is seeking a highly motivated Fleet Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate will have experience in the transportation industry and excellent leadership and customer service skills.
The Fleet Manager is responsible for recruiting quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection, and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency. The Fleet Manager will work in Pacoima for the first 3-6 months of employment and then switch to Commerce indefinitely. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Fleet Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Develop and implement vehicle and equipment preventive training programs for drivers.
- Manage and lead a team of employees.
- Schedule, route, maintain, and track transport vehicles, including port operation.
- Ensure strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitor driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Resolve disputes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Utilize GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles.
Fleet Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Send in your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
We are the #1 real estate staffing agency in the nation & place more candidates in full-time positions than all other real estate staffing agencies combined! Our People Make the Difference.
Why Work Here?JWilliams Staffing is a full-service staffing agency specializing in the real estate industry, offering employers staffing services and professionals job opportunities. Our goal is to connect extraordinary, experienced and highly qualified industry professionals with mutually respected real estate employers. We are the #1 real estate staffing agency in the nation & place more candidates in full-time positions than all other real estate staffing agencies combined! Our People Make the Difference.
Our recruiters are here to provide you with personalized support and guidance, as well as unique opportunities, to leverage your career!