Our client, a respected & growing flooring manufacturer, is seeking a Customer Service Representative! This company’s success is highly attributed to their consistent product development, variety of options, and affordability for high quality materials, so Customer Service Representatives can be reassured that they are handling requests and feedback for a superior product.
The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for providing customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. We are seeking a highly motivated, efficient and productive Senior Customer Service Representative with at least 3 years of customer service for this position. Apply today for consideration!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for deliveries and will calls.
- Fills out order forms, determines charges for services requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Completes individual projects as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Intellectual: Thinks analytically, designs effective procedures, uses feedback to generate solutions and modify designs, solves problems in a timely manner, and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal: High level of customer service in difficult situations, listens to others, speaks clearly and presents well, and writes well with strong spelling and grammar.
- Supportive of Organization: Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy, builds a diverse workforce, treats people with respect, follows policies and procedures, and supports the organization’s goals and values by analyzing the market and competition.
- Self-managed: Motived to set and achieve challenging goals, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, meets productivity standards, observes safety and security procedures, dependable to follow through and respond to direction, and willing to commit to long hours of work when necessary to complete important tasks.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years’ Customer Service experience
- Team Lead experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual highly preferred (English and Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese)
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.