We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Professional to join our team. The Customer Service Representative position provides support to the Renewal Team and will be responsible for the roles involved with our monthly billing cycle. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced but fun environment.
- Handles pulling all Renewal files for monthly billing
- Bills all policies using database software (AMS360)
- Fax, Mail, and Email all policy invoices monthly
- Provide phone support to customers for Renewal Team
- Matching invoices to insure proper billing
- Support Renewal Manager with any additional assigned tasks
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative support or customer service
- Ability to operate with high integrity, maintaining positive relations with co-workers, customers, and Insurance Companies.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed and grow professionally and personally.
- Detail oriented with strong written/ oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Creative, forward thinker, “Can-do-Attitude"
- Good IT system skills—Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ambition and experience hitting deadlines
- 401K with employer match
- Full medical for employee (no cost)
- Company supported HSA - $954/year
- 15 days PTO
- Paid hour lunch
- Monthly incentive
JW Bond Consultants, Inc. is the largest Surety Only Agency in the country. We operate within the Insurance Industry and are regulated by the Department of Insurance. A family owned and operated business since 2003, located in Pipersville, a Bucks County suburb in the greater Philadelphia region.