We are seeking an IT professional to join our team.
We are seeking someone experienced with field support at various levels: Level 2 remote trouble shooting, software installation, etc. Level 3 advanced technical skills. Duties for this role will include, but are not limited to; creating standard configuration, periodic testing of configuration changes, diagnostics as needed and software updates and upgrades. Create end-user documentation as needed.
This position may include some light travel, local and domestic.
· Troubleshoot network & system issues
· Monitor active network and server infrastructure
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
· Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
· Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
· Document all technical procedures and user guides
· Hardware and software support for endpoint devices, including laptops, desktops, and Apple devices.
· Mobile device management
· Coordinate with clients and vendors
· Well-rounded knowledge of technology platforms including, but not limited to: Network, Desktop, AV, VTC, Telecom
· Excellent research skills
· Ability to effectively troubleshoot in all environments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Customer focused care
· Experience supporting high level executives in a fast-paced environment.
· Competent skill set with Mac/Apple hardware and software
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check, up to DOD security clearance