Insurance Customer Service Representative
- $36,000 to $40,000 Yearly (plus commission)
State Farm Insurance Agent is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Jay Swindle – State Farm Insurance you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home, and life insurance.
Benefits for the Insurance Customer Service Representative:
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Retirement Plan available
Requirements for the Insurance Customer Service Representative:
- Property Casualty license (Required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- The selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
Responsibilities for the Insurance Customer Service Representative:
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
JUNIUS SWINDLE INS AGCY INCFarmington, MI
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.