JTS Financial Services Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
This position will always be the responsible individual for various office tasks and functions to ensure operations run smoothly. Tasks include but are not limited to front desk management and general office support.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed.
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate persons.
- Manage, sort and dispense incoming mail and packages
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages as needed
- Set appointments, meetings and conference calls to include reserving spaces for meetings.
- Perform general bookkeeping duties
- Clean and tidy public office areas
- Frequently check supply stock, keep organized, restocked and order as necessary
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed such as communicate to all offices, employee birthdays, important meeting, lunches, etc.
- Maintain vendor relationships with assigned contracts, ensure all expectations are being met.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Associate degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 2 years working in office administration
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Organized and Detail Oriented
JTS Financial Services
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at JTS Financial Services