Older Toddler Co- Teacher
- $14 to $16 Hourly
Here at Little Leaders Early Learning Academy, we are a recognized early childhood education provider offering a safe, supportive, and educational environment focused on child development at every stage.
We offer highly competitive wages, and our team members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as:
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off Days
* Child Care Discounts
* Team Member Discount Programs
* Bonus opportunities
* Professional Development Educational Opportunities and Credentialing Assistance
* FREE CDA Certification training
* Various Professional & Personal Continuing Learning Opportunities and Career Advancement
* Support from all levels within the company
- Assists in high quality programming and educational focus and care in assigned classroom(s).
- Maintains consistent supervisor of classroom children.
- Encourages involvement with children.
- Assists in providing a clean, safe, and caring classroom.
- In conjunction with the classroom lead teacher ensures adequate supplies and resources remain available.
- Supports Lead Teacher with planning, evaluating, and implementing educational programs.
- Prepares environment with materials to comply with weekly plans.
- Implements age-appropriate development and culture activities.
- May assist with classroom progress reports.
- Participates in response to intervention (RIT) process.
- Identifies and supports children’s differences and needs; adjusts curriculum and/or environment as necessary.
- Serves as back up to Lead Teacher role.
- Monitors classroom management in size, ratio, attendance, mealtime, toileting, resting, classroom experience, schedules, and procedures.
- Participates in classroom transition processes.
- Abiding by and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Displays enthusiasm and a nurturing demeanor at all times.
- Participates in team efforts to achieve company’s vision.
- Maintains twenty-four (24) professional development hours or eight (8) college credits each year.
High School diploma/Equivalent , CDA or credits toward obtaining Associates or Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education (“ECE”), or forty-five (45) professional development hours, or three (3) to (six) ECE credits is qualifying.
The Ideal individual for this position must have strong organizational skills, possess a friendly but stern disposition, be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment, possess time management skills, have the ability to multi-task, demonstrates attention to detail, have excellent interpersonal/communication skills, problem solving skills,and have the ability to effectively read/write basic English.
Job Type: Full-time
JT Solutions LLC
5633 Chester Ave Philadelphia Pa 19143Philadelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.