Healthcare system - full time positions with relocation allowance
RN - Home care
- Williston has a population of approx 27,000
- Located in the northwestern region of North Dakota
- It is approx an hour from the Canadian border
- An oil boom has fueled the local economy in recent years
Healthcare System Recognition:
- Awarded - Home Care Elite in 2018
- Home Care Elite consists of the top 25 percent of all Medicare-certified agencies ranked by an analysis of publicly available performance measures in the following areas:
- Quality outcome
- Best practices (process measure) implementation
- Patient experience (Home Health CAHPS® or HHCAHPS)
- Quality improvement and consistency
- Financial performance
- We have our patient’s best interests in mind and fully consider their individual health care needs.
- When our patients interact with a our “At Home Care-Giver”, they feel as if they are talking to a member of their own family
- Our patients trust our Home Care Givers to provide the best, most innovative health care available, while doing so at the best price possible.
- The service we provide are delivered with compassion and proves we really care about making our patients as comfortable and safe as possible while receiving care in their home
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Experience: Minimum of two years nursing experience
- License: CPR certification and RN - ND license or compact state, Current valid driver's license.
- Salary: 60 -85k pa plus benefits
- Shifts: Monday – Friday, days plus on call rotation