JT Legal Group, APC started out as a law firm focused on real estate litigation and expanded into the areas of bankruptcy, probate, estate planning, personal injury, and mass torts. Our company has grown to over 60 employees.
Our firm philosophy is to serve our clients and to elevate each other by courageously upholding our four core principles: Integrity, Loyalty, Empathy and Excellence. You can learn more about us by visiting www.jtlegalgroup.com
The firm is refocusing its energy into personal injury law and we need a human resources manager who can become an integral part of our management team.
The Right Person Will:
- Exhibit strong leadership, management, communication & HR generalist skills
- Have strong conflict management & problem-solving skills
- Be able to multi-task and be very detail-oriented
- Have the ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Be discrete, ethical and of high integrity
- Thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Be dedicated to bringing their best every day
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support and design of HR systems and processes for business initiatives
- Recruiting for multiple departments
- Onboarding procedures
- Employment law compliance
- Management and employee counseling & coaching
- Management and leadership development training
- Employee training
- Benefits Administrating
- HR policy updating
- Employee Relations investigations including discipline and adverse action
- Employee career development and engagement
- Wage and salary management & administration (salaried & hourly employees)
- Compensation surveys; national and local
- Internal communications
- Employee skills profiling
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of Human Resources Management experience as an HR Lead
- Comprehensive knowledge and background in benefits, employment law, compensation, leadership development, organizational development, staffing, and business principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or similar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and possess high integrity.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to readily identify and resolve problems; continuous improvement mindset.
Job Type: Full-time