JT Bates Insurance Group LLC Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Job Posting will close on July 12th, 2021. We will contact you that week.
Objective: To provide comprehensive support to our President and Founder. Managing the organization of office operations, including working remotely. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Mid-level position, specific to insurance regarding heavy equipment rental. Reports to President & Director of Operations. Flexible work hours.
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for President. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the President’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
· Completing Accord forms and working with the Insurance Carrier to make sure all documents are completed and turned in a timely manner.
· Meeting 1:1 with the President for computer needs, office clean up and filing.
· Possible travel for conferences or business meetings.
· Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
· Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
· Provide event management support as requested.
· Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
· Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
· Process and distribute daily mail.
· Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
· Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
· Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
· Proven work experience demonstrating professional communication and decision-making skills, ability to work independently and prioritize urgent requests
· Organizational & time management skills
· Communication of concerns, questions, and relevant dealer situations to supervisor
· Professional communication skills including the ability to voice concerns, questions and relevant client situations with upper management.
· Phone & video (Zoom) conferencing proficiency is a must.
· Excellent computer skills including familiarity/comfortability with Apple systems and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
JT Bates Insurance Group LLCWhy Work Here?
A rapidly growing family owned business that treats employees like family. Your contributions matter here.
JT Bates Insurance Group reduces risk to rental equipment with the best risk management products for equipment dealers, rental companies and material handling equipment dealers in the United States.
BusinessView all jobs at JT Bates Insurance Group LLC