Research Program Manager
JST is currently seeking a Research Program Manager to join our team and support the mission of our government customer. The Research Program Manager is responsible for ops Air Force funded program and budget planning, scheduling of activities and milestones, and planning. You will create plans and recommendations regarding business strategies for project definition, buy planning and funding, scheduling, and technology transition.
This is a full-time position located in Dayton, OH. JST offers a full benefit package, a collaborative work environment and strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Research Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ops Air Force funded program and budget planning, scheduling of activities and milestones, and planning
- Forecast and make recommendations for funding changes based on budget and requirements changes and on spending execution
- Create plans and recommendations regarding business strategies for project definition, buy planning and funding, scheduling, and technology transition.
- The contractor employee shall also provide analysis and advice on the most cost-effective use of resources to integrate multiple programs/systems
- Assist with R-Doc and funding updates in information systems such as CCARS and IDECS
- Draft acquisition documents such as Form 9s, MIPRs, PRs and other relevant documentation for submission to FM staff
- Assist with work breakdown structures, program schedule and milestone creation
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience with budgeting administration and financial management functions
- Demonstrate strong expertise with Excel and data base creation and management
- Must have a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in place with their company based on the potential access to confidential, proprietary, and/or sensitive information. The NDA shall be provided to the Government Program Manager by start of performance
Required Clearances and Screenings
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
About Joint Strategic Technologies (JST)
No objective is beyond reach! Joint Strategic Technologies (JST) enables successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government, and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference. Our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST empowers employees to make decisions and take action, thus improving overall organizational growth and employee development.
Culture isn't something you talk about. It's something you do. JST is committed to creating a positive environment 'that reaches beyond work and careers' to support every employee's professional and personal objectives. JST values the well-being of every employee and encourages healthy lifestyles, family activities and community involvement.
JST is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. JST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.