Quality Assurance Tester V - AFIPPS Tester
JST is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Tester IV- AFIPPS Tester to join our team.
This is a full-time remote position. JST offers a full benefit package, a collaborative work environment and strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Quality Assurance Tester IV Responsibilities
- Create and maintain manual, automated, and performance test scripts. Support unit, regression, HR and payroll testing for functional and non-functional changes. Support regression testing following significant software and/or system patching.
- Generate Test documentation for all DT&E testing activities, phases, and segments
- Familiar with JIRA, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Octane, Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and LoadRunner
- Configure and operate test software tools
- Support the migration of existing automated test scripts to new tools, as required
- Experience with Oracle ERP HR
Quality Assurance Tester IV Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on quality assurance testing experience
- BS Degree preferably but relevant experienced considered
- Experience with Full-Stack Manual and Test Automation
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, LoadRunner, Postman, JUnit, and/or TestNG
- Strong familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Quality Assurance Tester IV Desired Qualifications
- Familiar with DODI 5000.89, Test and Evaluation, and DAFI 99-103, Capabilities-Based Test and Evaluation
- Knowledge of USAF HR policies and processes
Required Clearances and Screenings
- DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
- MUST be able to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
About Joint Strategic Technologies (JST)
No objective is beyond reach! Joint Strategic Technologies (JST) enables successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference. Our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST empowers employees to make decisions and take-action, thus improving overall organizational growth and employee development.
Culture isn't something you talk about. It's something you do. JST is committed to creating a positive environment 'that reaches beyond work and careers' to support every employee's professional and personal objectives. JST values the well-being of every employee and encourages healthy lifestyles, family activities and community involvement.
JST is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. JST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Get fresh Quality Assurance Tester V - AFIPPS Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.