Program Manager IV
JST is currently seeking a Program Manager IV to join our team. This position is contingent upon contract award.
This is a full-time position at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. JST offers a full benefit package, a collaborative work environment and strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Program Manager IV Responsibilities
- Manage multiple system development projects and supervise professional and technical personnel performing in their customary disciplines
- Maintain aggressive efforts to achieve objectives identified by our customer to maintain exceptional CPAR ratings
- Act as a technical liaison with vendors
- Train and supervise personnel
- Perform analysis for contract reviews with various software
- Develop Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations
- Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete tasks
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance
- Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports
- Successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of a major program, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Acquire follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supports new business development by leading major proposals personally, or through subordinate program/project managers
- Accountable for all aspects of the program/project over the entire project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Accountable for program/project staffing, resource management, and performance management
- Gathers pre-implementation and post-implementation facts (from customer stakeholders) to document Business Case, outcomes achieved, and ROI delivered
- Prepares strategic reviews of project status with leadership
- Effectively coordinates risks and opportunities to leadership
- Obtains customer validation of outcomes achieved and ROI delivered
- Documents Past Performance write-ups
- Accountable for program growth
- May be responsible for Net New growth within current customer account
Program Manager IV Qualifications
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- PMP certification
Required Clearances and Screenings
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
- MUST be able to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
About Joint Strategic Technologies (JST)
No objective is beyond reach! Joint Strategic Technologies (JST) enables successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference. Our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST empowers employees to make decisions and take-action, thus improving overall organizational growth and employee development.
Culture isn't something you talk about. It's something you do. JST is committed to creating a positive environment 'that reaches beyond work and careers' to support every employee's professional and personal objectives. JST values the well-being of every employee and encourages healthy lifestyles, family activities and community involvement.
JST is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. JST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
BusinessView All JST Jobs
Get fresh Program Manager IV jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.