Program Analyst- Secret
JST San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The JST Program Analyst will have experience in records information management or program analyst/program support/program administrative support, supporting complex programs. To successfully achieve the functional areas below, PA must be well-rounded and possess a wide range of diverse skillsets to meet project needs.
- Delegate tasks and perform data entry and priority expenses.
- Provide overall administration of program and project correspondences and records within industry and Government best practices.
- Manage project calendars and provide calendar support to Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, and other Government personnel associated with the program.
- File and maintain records using industry and Government required and best practices, and within the established program QA standards.
- Provide document generation and technical editing to the Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, and other Government personnel associated with the program.
- Provide communications (including physical and virtual meetings, telecom, and digital methods, e.g., email and texts), and data support to the Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, Assistant Program Managers, and other Government personnel associated with the program.
- Coordinate interactions with Government leadership on behalf of the Portfolio Program Manager, Program Manager, and other Government personnel associated with the program.
- Provide travel arrangement and support to the USAF NextGen Program Management office following Government and contracted requirements.
- Support expense reporting and management for Program Office activities, such as travel and incidental expenses.
- Extensive software skills are required as well as internet research capabilities.
- Provide general support to the project team including data input, word processing, copy and reproduction, proofreading and related administrative tasks as assigned.
- Active SECRET Clearance (DoD)
- High School Diploma
- Five (5) years of experience in contracting.
- Experience with technology acquisitions, contracting procedures, USAF acquisition procedures, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Experience with telemedicine.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and planning skills
- Aggregate, analyze and present data.
- Energetic Personality
- Initiative and Flexibility
- Customer service and communication skills
- Highly motivated
Your Application Package should comprise of the following:Resume:
- At least last ten years of work history with the month and year for each.
- Copies of any required certifications
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Drug screen and background check required prior to hire.Company Introduction:
No objective is beyond reach. At Joint Strategic Technologies (JST), we enable successful mission outcomes from the back office to the battlefield. Our team includes leading experts from military, government and the private sector, all working together to help federal customers make a difference.
At JST, our goal is to Elevate the Impact that our employees have on our customers and treat every employee as a valued member of our team. JST is seeking a performance driven Program Administrator who can support the team with strong follow-through and adherence to processes and who has experience in facilitating support services.
Culture isn't something you talk about. It's something you do. At JST, we're committed to creating a positive environment ' that reaches beyond work and careers ' to support your professional and personal objectives. The JST Program Administrator exemplifies our core values and coordinates daily with executive staff, employees, corporate partners and customers.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at JST