Systems Assembly Technician (ST0322)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Whether you're a early bird or night owl who likes to "problem solve" rather than "troubleshoot", you'll fit right in with our Systems Assembly Technicians. They can (and) do a little bit of everything. Utilizing a variety of skills from plumbing to electrical and everything in between, you will be a part of the final assembly team responsible for bringing JST designs to life.
If you like to "problem solve" rather than "troubleshoot", you'll fit right in with our Systems Assembly Technicians. You'll know you'll be successful at JST in our Steel Fabrication department if you:
- Accurately interpret engineering drawings and perform plumbing, wiring, and assembly to meet functionality and specification requirements.
- Trouble-shoot components at start up, and maintain a low failure rate.
- Competently use measuring instruments and diagnostic devices and contribute to JST’s quality program by following quality procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving results. Work cooperatively with team members and assist engineering with design for manufacturability. Communicate design constraints and work within the team to achieve solutions.
By joining the JST Manufacturing, Inc. team you join a team of experts in wet bench design and manufacturing. From start to finish, we can engineer & design, then manufacture & install the right solution for any cleanroom need around the world.
- Day Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00am-2:30pm (overtime available)
- Swing Shift: Monday – Friday 3:30pm-12:00am (Includes a shift differential for working this shift)
- *Opening Soon* Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday or Saturday -Monday (10-12 hr shifts; Hours TBD)
JST ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
We don’t hire paper – we hire people. We fit the right person to the right job, then help them grow so that they help the company grow.
JST Manufacturing is the expert in wet bench design and manufacturer and go-to international wet process and precision cleaning technology solutions manufacturer in the semiconductor, biomedical, food processing, and other clean industries. Our customers regard us as the company that can solve their difficult manufacturing process problems. Utilizing an onsite electrical and mechanical engineering staff, and a full plastic and metal fabrication facility, JST Manufacturing can provide both design and fabrication solutions for all of your wet processing processes. With teamwork, integrity, good judgment, innovation, and respect, we are committed to improving our customer's cleaning and handling challenges with quality, cost-efficient, and safe solutions.
4040 E Lanark StreetMeridian, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at JST Manufacturing