Location: Seal Beach, CA
Provide Logistics Support Services in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division, Detachment Seal Beach. Tasking includes providing receiving and delivery services including inventory of Government property such as materials, equipment, and supplies. Includes processing and receiving of documentation to ensure property is accountable and apply appropriate labels and tags on equipment and/or supplies.
- Perform logistics support including, but not limited to, shipping, receiving, storage, and inventory management.
- Provide warehouse services which include shipping and receiving, pre and post-processing of standards deliveries, test equipment deliveries, packing, staging, production control services, and knowledge of Naval Supply Chain.
- Production control services may include, but are not limited to, workload scheduling, database management, workflow facilitation, and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Provide warehouse management support including receiving, logging data into the SBA automated tracking system database; forward correspondence, suspense tracking documents, repair parts, supplies and consumables to appropriate action office(s).
- Maintain information required to route, track, and establish ownership of receipts; provide assistance in tracking suspense files and coordinating training on related procedures in performance of these services.
- Organization – Highly organized and able to prioritize tasking.
- Time Management – uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources
- Customer Service – manages difficult customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Computer Skills – demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technological skills up to date
- Analytical Skills – synthesizes information; collects and researches data; designs work flow
- Communication Skills (oral and written in English language) – expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form; exhibits good listening skills and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods; speaks clearly; writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Design & Attention to Detail – generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail; follows instructions; responds to management direction
- Adaptable – adapts to changes in the work environment; multitasks efficiently and effectively; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Teamwork – demonstrates professional interpersonal skills; balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Personal Appearance – dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed
- Attendance/Punctuality – consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Quantity – meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance level Secret.
- Active security clearance level Secret.
- One (1) year of warehouse support including shipping and receiving.
- Forklift certification
Security Clearance: Secret
Applicants must have an active security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. Selected candidates will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain a DoD government-granted security clearance. Individuals will be subject to a background investigation to include but not limited to, criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Company Sponsored Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Company contributes to medical, dental/orthodontics, and vision insurance plans
- Company offers Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and children, as well as pet discount program.
- Education Assistance Program
If you are interested in a career with JSL Technologies, Inc. (JSL), please complete an official application on our website at www.jsltechinc.com.
If you are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference and gain incredibly valuable experience, you’ll find it at JSL.
JSL is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Veteran-Owned government contractor providing engineering, logistics, and program support services to the Department of Defense (DoD). As an organization committed to delivering practical, innovative, and affordable solutions, we provide top tier services across 13 different states and 2 international countries. Our management team has over 60 years of experience providing first class services and dedication to the DoD. JSL fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed, and highly accomplished people who respect each other, hold themselves accountable, and continually strive for improvement.
JSL Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.