- Global foods manufacturing facility has an opening due to a promotion
- Organization with 50+ plants throughout the US that offers work-life balance, growth potential and fantastic benefits
- People who we have placed at this company describe them as family oriented and place that cares about their employee’s successes
- Local candidates preferred and sponsorship is not available
- Supervise mixing, blending and processing departments with an emphasis on teamwork, and safety to produce the highest quality products
- Manage a team of 20 hourly employees on 1st shift (mid-shift)
- Utilize lean and six-sigma principles to implement continuous improvement methodologies to increase production
- Analyze food processing runs and make suggestions for improvement
- Manage, evaluate and train staff by coaching, conducting performance appraisals, administering corrective action, and training
- Identify issues related to quality, safety, down time, production problems or any other unexpected issues.
- Bachelor's degree required. Prefer education with Operations Management, Engineering, Business or similar education
- 2+ years of manufacturing supervision experience; must have food, chemical or consumer products experience
- Well versed with using math skills to track KPI’s, metrics, and amount of orders per shift
- Lean manufacturing, 5S, six-sigma or other continuous improvement tools
- Former military veterans are a plus
- Good attitude, hardworking, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to think outside the box and use root cause analysis to solve problems
- Able to work in a high-speed facility with the capability of implementing lean manufacturing or continuous improvement methodologies
- Computer literate in MS Excel, word and SAP / ERP systems
With 12 years of experience in the field of supply chain and manufacturing recruiting, we maintain the relationships that employers are looking for in a recruiting firm as well as those that talented professionals need when they are ready to make a career change.
At JSK Recruiting, we provide complete recruiting services, from sourcing candidates to organizing the interview process. Finding both long-term employees and rewarding careers across manufacturing and supply chain positions has never been easier.