- Our client offers work-life balance, promotion, a challenge and a great team culture
- This job is open due to expansion
- If you are interested in growing your career and working for an “essential business” that is growing, then look no further, we want to hear from you
- 1st shift role
- Local candidates only
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a processing packaging to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Will have direct supervision responsibility of 10 line leads and up to 100+ employees
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks using lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- Set and achieve performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Develop a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short and long-term performance goals
- Delivers effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Track key performance indicators (KPI’s), anticipate and correct trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- BS/BA is required; ideally in Operations Management, Business or similar education and experience
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing or military environment is required; food or high-speed packaging manufacturing experience is preferred
- Experience with a continuous improvement background utilizing lean, six-sigma, TPM and similar methodologies is required.
- Able to work in large, fast paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills and able to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Open to working an off-shift and weekends when necessary (not required)
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish is a plus
- Military veterans are preferred
With 12 years of experience in the field of supply chain and manufacturing recruiting, we maintain the relationships that employers are looking for in a recruiting firm as well as those that talented professionals need when they are ready to make a career change.
At JSK Recruiting, we provide complete recruiting services, from sourcing candidates to organizing the interview process. Finding both long-term employees and rewarding careers across manufacturing and supply chain positions has never been easier.