JSD Professional Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. We strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
JSD Professional Services, Inc is currently looking for a dynamic, well organized, research guru to join our Development Services team! Do you enjoy fast paced environments? Learning about towns, cities, and states all over the US and what makes them different? Do you get excited about rooting out a problem and finding solutions? Then JSD needs you!
This is an entry level position within our organization with the potential to grow into more responsibilities and advancements within the firm.
Required Occupational Requirements:
- Background in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, or Construction environments
- Location knowledge and interpretations of local, city, & state zoning/ordinances
- Preliminary Site Assessment (PSA) drafting
The Due Diligence Coordinator (DDC) is responsible for:
- Assist Site Development Coordinators on all phases of the pre-development process as it relates to the project including administration, scheduling
- Assist Site Development Coordinators with pre-feasibility and feasibility investigations including code research, consultant identification and preliminary interviews, consultant Request for Proposal (RFPs) preparation, proposal management, contract administration
- Assist Site Development Coordinators with entitlement and permit research, completion of applications, management of project schedules, and coordination with architects, engineers, and various departments/disciplines, both internal to JSD and external clients
- Assist Site Development Coordinators in coordinating/managing a project team of outside consultants to ensure the most efficient and organized development process possible.
- Coordinate and manage the permitting process by conducting permit research, completing applications, managing schedules, and coordinating with architects, engineers, and various departments/disciplines, both internal to JSD and external clients
JSD Professional Services is proud to offer a variety of employee benefits including:
- Health Coverage – Co-Pay and HDHP
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance + Spouse/Dep Policies
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Team Oriented, Collaborative environment
- Open floor plans in all offices. No cubicles!!
- Company Outings
- Plus much, much more!