B2B System Sales
Are you a solution driven seller who loves the thrill of cultivating new business and delivering results? As a Systems Sales Consultant, you will source, call on, and sell JSC System Solutions to new prospects and clients within an assigned territory. If you are ready for a career that is fast paced, high activity, with an unlimited earning potential, take the next step to see if JSC is right for you.
If this is you, you will want to deliver the following:
· Sell B2B Systems Sales Solutions to new prospects and clients within assigned territory
· Generate and qualify sales leads.
· Create penetration strategies in each vertical market.
· Prospect for new sources of business
· Develop long-term end user and contractor relationships
· Manage the sales process, conduct meetings to analyze need, demonstrate product benefits, and communicate our competitive advantages to prospects
· Present proposals to decision makers and other stakeholders; gaining buy-in
· Develop a scope of work by collaborating with company design teams
· Coordinate and communicate with customer and company teams during work planning, installation, service, and throughout the customer life-cycle
· Update the CRM including sales activity, opportunity management, forecasting, and tasks
referred Candidates but not required, will have the following:
· Minimum one year of sales experience in the Electronic Systems Integrations or Low Voltage industry, including Fire Alarm, Security, and Access Control.
· Experience working with General and Electrical Contractors and with plans and specifications
· Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Some experience using CRM Tools, such as: SalesForce, Hubspot or Zoho
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Established in 1969, JSC Systems has grown to become of the largest independent low voltage systems integration companies in the Southeast. We provide system design, project planning, system installation, project management, CAD services, BIM modeling, UL Listed monitoring, preventative maintenance, and repair services to government and commercial clients and contractors. Our employees are the most important element in our expansion and continued success. We take pride in providing our employees with career growth opportunities, training & development, competitive pay, and benefits, including: Healthcare, 401k, and Paid Vacation. JSC Systems is a drug free, equal opportunity employer.