re you a solution driven seller who loves the thrill of cultivating new business and delivering results? As a Service Sales Consultant, you will source, call on, and sell JSC System Solutions to new prospects and clients within your assigned territory. If you are ready for a career that is fast paced, high activity, with an unlimited earning potential, take the next step to see if JSC is right for you.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Developing and implementing a successful sales process, to include prospecting and building a pipeline of service opportunities.
· Driving recurring revenue by promoting long-term service agreements to businesses within your territory.
· Providing estimates for additional equipment or system replacements to existing customers.
· Building relationships with customers and providing outstanding customer service to these accounts and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
· Managing the sales process with each prospect including conducting needs analysis, product demonstration, and proposal review meetings
· Developing custom proposals and presenting them to customer decision makers and other stakeholders
· Completing account management duties including: Finalizing sales ordering paperwork, coordination of service scheduling, installation, and customer training.
· Daily CRM updates, including: sales activity, opportunity management, forecasting, and tasks.
The necessary skills to be a success at JSC Systems will include:
· Drive to meet & exceed monthly revenue goals.
· Desire to take charge of day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Ability to collaborate with other colleagues & departments.
· Flexibility to adjust priorities, be a multitasking expert, and deadline slayer.
· Passion for customer service and attention to detail.
· Means to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills, both written & oral.
Candidates are preferred to have the following experience:
· Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Some experience using CRM Tools, such as: SalesForce, Hubspot or Zoho
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or related professional certifications.
Reports to: Service Manager
Established in 1969 as a single office in Jacksonville, Florida, JSC Systems, Inc. has grown to become one of the largest independent low voltage and integration system companies in the Southeast. We provide system design, project planning, system installation, project management, CAD services, BIM modeling, UL Listed monitoring, preventative maintenance, and repair services to government and commercial clients and contractors. Our employees are the most important element in our expansion and continued success. At JSC Systems, Inc. take pride in providing our employees with career growth opportunities, training & development, competitive pay, and benefits, including: Healthcare, 401k, and Paid Vacation. JSC Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.