Administrative Coordinator / Receptionist – Operations Division
The AC (Administrative Coordinator) is responsible for a range of administrative functions critical to daily operations. The AC will report directly to the Director of Operations (DO), and in addition to general office responsibilities, will provide administrative support to the Managing Principal (MP). The successful candidate for this role will possess substantive professional office experience, demonstrate a talent for details, organization, and follow-through, and will have a flexible, proactive working style.
· Maintain visual office standards to include keeping the reception and conference areas in good order throughout the workday
· Maintain smooth daily operations of the office to include: management of office calendars, expense tracking, filing standards for multiple entities and divisions, office and grocery supply, storage management, among others
· Vendor & Consultant coordination: IT consultant coordination, equipment support (printing equipment, related maintenance & supply), utilities, janitorial service, maintenance of multiple project websites, office-wide software subscriptions management, among others
· Equipment management: inventory management, maintenance management of all office equipment & mobile devices; coordination of new equipment, product research, ordering, installation coordination; and general support to include problem solving of minor issues
· Meeting and Office Event Coordination: plan, budget, and execute regular office events to include regular team meetings, company-wide training/educational events & related programming, mid-year and year-end presentations, office dinners, parties, and adventure programming
· Administrative Support for the Managing Principal: correspondence, schedule management, light personal assisting duties
· Complete regular and special errands for the Senior Team
· Manage and execute one-time and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
· Additional duties as required
Qualifications & Personal Characteristics
· 3 years professional office experience, commensurate level of responsibility preferred
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent encouraged but not required
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
· Effective, impeccable verbal and written communication skills
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the office team, vendors, and consultants, demonstrating professionalism at all times
· Work flexibly, proactively and collaboratively, asking pertinent questions, and meeting or exceeding goals, objectives and deadlines
· Demonstrate excellence in organizational skills, managing multiple, concurrent projects with ease
· Prioritize and assess situations to determine importance and urgency and make clear decisions accordingly
· Delight in the details of the task at hand, taking pride in executing all projects with accuracy and precision
JS Sullivan Overview
JS Sullivan Development is a privately operated, entrepreneurial and highly successful real estate development and construction company specializing in ground-up development of urban infill condominiums in San Francisco. We directly manage every aspect of the development process: acquisition, entitlements, construction, and sales. Our demonstrated record of successfully completed projects is recognized by lenders, partners, and industry associates. Each employee has a special place of importance in serving our clients and we take great pride in building a team of dynamic professionals who will thrive in our work culture. The office culture and environment are modern, energetic, engaging, creative and progressive. We want every employee to have a passion for our mission, to support our clients, and to demonstrate commitment to the Company’s success.
The AC role is offered as a full-time position with an annual salary range commensurate with the skills and experience of the candidate. JS Sullivan Development offers a comprehensive Health Care Benefits package, competitive vacation/PTO accrual, and eligibility for our annual bonus program.