Restoration/Remediation Quality Assurance Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading commercial disaster preparedness, response and recovery company in the Southeast seeks to hire a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their dynamic team working afternoon/evening shift from 2-10pm, or 3-11pm. You will be responsible for ensuring documentation, proposals, invoices, and project updates meet their quality standards and offering Xactimate support to response crews. You will work closely with the Customer Contact Center Manager in supporting Operations, Dispatch, and Project Coordinators. Primary focus of this role will consist of invoice review and mitigation documentation quality assurance.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS...
- Review cost details, moisture maps, humidity readings, photos, scans, and notes for accuracy. Submit a request for information to the responsible party.
- Provide Xactimate Sketch and floor plan support to responders.
- Cross-reference scans to billing.
- Invoice select projects.
- Proof, edit, and release project updates.
- Assemble reports and respond to inquiries from insurance carriers.
- Create new and audit existing Xactimate macros and Proposal templates.
- Maintain Matterport Cloud library.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS...
- Answering incoming calls.
- Entering and qualifying opportunities.
- Dispatching responders.
- Assisting callers with collections inquiries, processing payments, and troubleshooting de-humidification equipment issues.
- Responding to urgent website and social media inquiries.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years progressive experience in restoration or property claims.
- Proficiency with Xactimate 28, including XactCloud and Sketch software.
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration and IICRC Applied Structural Drying Certifications a plus.
- General knowledge of commercial and personal lines claims adjusting practices.
- Extensive experience reviewing mitigation invoices and backup.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with a Mac platform.
- Experience using Google Business Suite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Highly dependable and reliable with regards to work schedule and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated expertise, and commitment to, providing an extremely high level of customer service.
Company offers a salary in the $22 - $35 hourly range depending on skills and experience. Additionally, you will be provided with 200 hours of PTO after 90 days of employment and 401(k) with 6% matching after 90 days as well.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured!
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: quality assurance, specialist, restoration, disaster, preparedness, response, recovery, claims, property, damages, water damages, mold remediation, operations, proposals, dispatch, Xactimate Sketch, Matterport Cloud, XactCloud, IICRC, mitigation, personal lines claims, claims adjusting, structural drying, Google Business Suite, Mac platform, Salesforce, troubleshooting, de-humidification equipment
Get fresh Lead Quality Assurance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.